Laser-cutting and engraving cost: We price our services based on the material type, material thickness, and the complexity of your design: the more cutting, scoring, and engraving required, the more expensive your design will be. Thicker materials cost more than thinner ones. Cutting and scoring costs are based on the linear cutting/scoring distances, while engraving cost is based on the total area of the engraving.
- Cutting 3mm wood starts at $1 per linear inch.
- Cutting 5mm wood starts at $1.25 per linear inch.
- Scoring starts at $0.10 per linear inch.
- Engraving starts at $0.10 per square inch.
Material cost: We stock various materials, which we sell by the square foot. We can also special-order materials or cut customer-supplied materials. Here are starting prices for the materials we cut most often:
- 3mm MDF starts at $0.02/sq. in.
- 3mm birch plywood starts at $0.02/ sq. in.
- 5mm poplar starts at $0.02/sq. in.
- 3mm acrylic starts at $0.16/ sq. in.
- 6mm acrylic starts at $0.16/sq. in.
Minimum order: There is a $25 minimum for the first material if we do not have it in stock and a $15 minimum for additional materials.
Expediting cost (optional): In addition to the base quote, we typically offer expediting options for each quote, with faster service costing 20-50% more per expedited day.
Volume pricing: Our rates decrease as the job size increases, and we can offer competitive pricing for large orders (especially if you need many copies of the same design, or if the designs are simple and do not require special handling).
File creation: If you are unable to provide a vector or SVG file, we might be able to create the file for you. Our design service costs $40 per hour, with a $15 minimum.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device